Ten Ways to Sell to Your Customers Again and Again
OK, so you're making some sales, either of your own products, or through affiliate sales. What you may not know is that you've got a virtual gold mine in your possession, and all you have to do is follow a few simple steps to turn these one-time sales into lifetime customers, and to potentially create more and more customers simultaneously.
Here are ten simple ways.
1. Consistently give your customers plenty of quality, information-rich content, thereby earning their trust, and creating a dependency for what you have to offer.
2. Write 600-800 word reviews of products for your newsletter that you can earn affiliate commission from. Only endorse products that you would buy, or have already bought.
3. Sell visitors on subscribing to your newsletter, and then sell them products once they are subscribed. You can use a sequential autoresponder to achieve this objective.
4. Under-promise and over-deliver. Always give your customer at least thirty percent more than they paid for. Do this and they will have little reservation when it comes to buying more of your products.
5. Whet their appetite with articles and free special reports first, and sell your products second. Leave them wanting more, and your conversion rate should go up considerably.
6. Sell products that expand on previous products. For example, perhaps your initial offering was a product that helped your customers expand their newsletter subscriber list. The second product you create can be one that helps them to monetize their mailing list.
8. Create a marketing formula that requires multiple products to put into action. You can share this formula in a free special report that you give away to your mailing list.
Excite them with thoughts of the success they will achieve by following this formula, and many of your previous customers will be eager to buy the related products.
9. Give them free items such as special reports, or direct them toward free software that helps them with their marketing campaigns-ingratiate them and give them something to lose. Don't give away something free every day; simply help them to achieve their goals and they're guaranteed to keep coming back for more.
10. Create a sense of community on your website by adding a message board. Make them feel like they belong. They won't want to leave you if they're getting real value out of their relationship with you.
It's never crowded along the extra mile. Earn your customers' trust more and more every time you go out of your way to help them to succeed. The higher the quality of the first product they buy from you, the higher the percentage of these customers you will turn into repeat sales.
Isn't it ironic that the most success Internet marketers are some of the biggest givers? They earn their credibility by being honest and straightforward, and never wasting their visitors' time. Give your customers whatever it takes for their business to grow, and your business will grow as well!
Feel free to substitute your referral link in place of mine in the resource box. Thanks!